Extra variable needed in template file

diputs

I need to have the image_id in position 2 for a product (coming from $products) in product-list.tpl (custom theme, only on a category page). So inside product-list.tpl I'm able to access the Cover image ( inside the default theme, inside the for loop, this is referenced as $product.image_id ), and the image in position 2.

Preferably in an override or a module but a core modification will also work if the job can be done. If core, I will need what was changed and the specific line numbers from the latest version of prestashop to integrate myself.

Please respond with a quote.

Hi Diputs.

For the benefit of all members and yourself please mark your original post as solved.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

I need to have the image_id in position 2 for a product (coming from $products) in product-list.tpl (custom theme, only on a category page). So inside product-list.tpl I'm able to access the Cover image ( inside the default theme, inside the for loop, this is referenced as $product.image_id ), and the image in position 2.

Preferably in an override or a module but a core modification will also work if the job can be done. If core, I will need what was changed and the specific line numbers from the latest version of prestashop to integrate myself.

Please respond with a quote.