PWA - Purchase Without Account

RuletZ

Per chi avesse bisogno di far saltare la procedura di creazione account per gli acquisti nel proprio sito ho trovato questi file.

Basta copiarli nel prorpio sito ed il gioco è fatto (previo back-up). L'ho testato con versione di presta 1.1 e funziona tutto, comprese l'invio delle mails, anche nel BO è ok. L'unico "problema", se si può definire così, è che nonostante non venga chiesta nessuna password, quando il cliente conferma l'ordine e ritorna nella homepage in automatico nel FO l'utente è come se fosse loggato. Quindi vede tutti i dettagli dell'account solo che non possedendo password se fà logout non può più rientraci.

Scarica i files PWA

Sì in realtà la crea lui automaticamente,
è un'ottima cosa,
ma devi attivare il fatto che gli mandi via mail la password in automatico (così la conosce) con le istruzioni per cambiarla,
l'avevo fatto ma non mi ricordo più dove.

• 3 weeks later...

babel:
For who it had need to blow up the procedure of creation account for the purchases in own site I have found these rows. Enough to copy them in prorpio situated and the game it is made (previo back-up). I have tested with version of it lend 1,1 and it works all, comprised the shipment of the mails, also in the BO it is ok. The only “problem”, if it can be defined thus, is that in spite of it does not come asked nobody password, when the customer confirmation the order and returns in the homepage in automatic rifle in the FO the customer is as if were loggato. Therefore it only sees all the details of the account that not possessing password if ago logout cannot more it re-enters to us.

:wow: :roll: :):lol:

babel:
For who it had need to blow up the procedure of creation account for the purchases in own site I have found these rows. Enough to copy them in prorpio situated and the game it is made (previo back-up). I have tested with version of it lend 1,1 and it works all, comprised the shipment of the mails, also in the BO it is ok. The only “problem”, if it can be defined thus, is that in spite of it does not come asked nobody password, when the customer confirmation the order and returns in the homepage in automatic rifle in the FO the customer is as if were loggato. Therefore it only sees all the details of the account that not possessing password if ago logout cannot more it re-enters to us.

:wow: :roll: :):lol:

traduzione esilarante :lol:
  • Like 1

Scusami, forse mi sono spiegato male. Nella cartella dove ho installato prestashop trovo solo il file autenticathion.php, gli altri 3 file che sono nello .zip non sò dove si trovano. Ciao

mettiamo che la radice della tua installazione sia "prestashop" e che usi un thema che si chiama "tema" i file php vanno nella cartella prestashop, i tpl nella cartella prestashop/themes/tema

• 1 month later...

Yes, I think it doesn't make sense for customer to enter 2 times of information : one in Prestashop and another one in Goolge Checkout or PayPal since Prestashop does not port the information over ! Online shopping should be a fast and quick type of checkout. Personally, I like purchase without registration, I'll avoid all sites that requires me to key in so much information and turns out to be redundant.

1. Information of email & optional password, no need to enter shipping or billing address at all since it'll be required to enter in PayPal/Google Checkout.
2. Choose shipping method
3. Payment.

How to implement this ?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Avevo pensato ad effettuare una modifica, questo script praticamente sovrascrive i dati di un utente iscritto identificato tramite l'email, invece vorrei che anche se l'email esiste, il sistema crei un nuovo utente con la stessa email e con un nuovo indirizzo assegnato.

Io proprio non ci sono riuscita.

Qualcuno puo aiutarmi?