"Injecting" translations dinamically [Solved]

I would like to add an "intro text" for every manufacturer in the "products per manufacturer list" -manufacturer.tpl (SAMPLE ps_dir/manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=5)

I´ve succesfully added a dinamically header image with:

{$img_ps_dir}/m/header{$manufacturer->id}.jpg

And now I´m trying with dynamic descriptions in manufacturer.tpl using:

<span>{l s={$manufacturer->name[spam-filter]</span>

But this doesn´t create a translation line in translation backend "Tools > Translations". :( I don´t want to use an "infinite {if}" for every manufacturer the store has....

Any ideas?

Edited by FreshCommerce (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Ups! I thought I was suscribed to my topic, thanks for your interest.

I would like to add a "brand header text", depending on wich brand page you are. For example:

If you are looking "Philips" products page (ps_dir/manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=5) it will appear the "Philips" logo and a description about "Philips". If you enter in "LG", the "LG" logo an description must be in the header. This text must be translatable. I hope I have explained a little better.

Hello! I mean in the manufacturer product list, i wanted to add a description of the manufacturer in several languages.

I finally did an include of {manufacturerid}{lang_iso}.tpl to have this multilanguage description populated for every manufacturer. I don´t think its the best option to have so many files, but it works.