does anyone use Advanced Newsletter System?

Le0DaVinci

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

How do we buy this modul ??? and how do we get EU VAT/TAX exemption because the site 123module.com says incl. vat/tax and that there is no payment module when i'm trying to buy and the last thing it ask what domain the module is going to be installed on will it not work with other ???? because we run a multi store (domain) install/instant af prestashop.

• 3 months later...

Gazgull,

I purchased the Advanced Newsletter module. It is very easy and quick to make newsletters, and they are beautiful too, but we cannot get them going out! We can send the example newsletter to one address, but when we try to send it to the customers the sending seems to stop almost immediately. The message beside the newsletter indicates that only 101 emails have been sent, and the newsletter status stays on "sending..." forever. I tried everything in the configuration: SMTP, shop sending, IP verification on/off...

Do you have any idea?

Thank you very much for your help

• 3 months later...

Gazgull,

I purchased the Advanced Newsletter module. It is very easy and quick to make newsletters, and they are beautiful too, but we cannot get them going out! We can send the example newsletter to one address, but when we try to send it to the customers the sending seems to stop almost immediately. The message beside the newsletter indicates that only 101 emails have been sent, and the newsletter status stays on "sending..." forever. I tried everything in the configuration: SMTP, shop sending, IP verification on/off...

Do you have any idea?

Thank you very much for your help

hi volomilano

did you find solution for your problém because we have same problém as you have/had ...

thank you

P.

Hi Peso_cz,

yes, we found the solution. We simply had to choose PHP mail instead of using our SMTP server, in the module configuration. Maybe there is some parameter set in our server but we haven't been able to find it and it wasn't worth the time wasted to fix it as PHP mail works perfectly. Of course this may be a good solution only for someone, depending on the specific settings of one's server. The newsletter modules is excellent, I really recommend it to all who need nice newsletter made quickly and effortlessly.

Hope it helps.

Cheers