No delivery of UHU theme from uhupage.com

I bought 2 days ago the theme PS0023 from designer UHU, wich is available on sale on prestashop adds-on, but i bought it directly from uhupage.com as i got it a little bit cheaper. But untill now i didn't received the theme, or any confirmation email, and the seller do not answer to my emails. I usually buy from prestashop adds-on and i'm used to get the order instantly or at least a confirmation email, so i'm little bit scared...Hopefully i paid by paypal so i can get my money back if the seller does not reply in a few days. But i'm quite suprised that a designer that work with prestashop does not deliver from his own website. Did anyone already bought from this website ? Is it a scam or do i worry for nothing ? Thanks for you help !

You could try messaging him on the forum - http://www.prestasho.../32455-uhupage/

But he has not visited since December so I don't know if you will have any luck. I see no reason why this would be intentional or a 'scam' as he has done a number of themes for PS and been active before with people. I imagine there is another reason behind the lack of communication. I hope you get it resolved soon but there really is nothing else anyone can do for you :mellow: