Bespoke post purchase emails

clubster

Hi all,

I have been trying to set this up for a good few months, and have never been able to do it 'proper (always had to 'bodge' it !)

On my presta website I sell an online course. The content for this online course is hosted on a different membership based website.

What I am trying to achieve is each purchase that happens on the presta site generates a custom login for the content site. So that I can create all the logins for the content site and sell them from the presta site.

Some things I have already tried are:

1) Hosting all the course content on the presta site and using a membership module to allow / deny access on purchase. This doesn't really work very well as the website is designed to sell and not designed to make navigation of course content (no members homepage post login for example).

2) Changing the booking confirmation email template on the presta site daily with a custom login to the content site. This worked well, but fails when I have multiple bookings in 1 day as multiple customers have the same login (sucks when they change their pass or want a refund!).

Ideally what I would love to be able to do is:

• Create a mass amount of custom logins and passwords for the content site.
  • 'upload' the logins and passwords to the presta site
  • When someone purchases a course from the presta site they get emailed one of the logins automatically after purchase
  • The customer can then click a link in the signup email and then login to the course website with their custom login / pass

Any ideas for a troubled soul ?!