Access denied in admin panel on 1.5

Hi all.

I installed a test version of 1.5 beta 4 (1.5.0.9) for a sneakpeak of what new is going on in the admin panel. The default installation of the front office seems to be working fine, but for some reason when I go into the admin panel it tells me that access is denied. Username and password are of course correct, it let's me enter the panel, but somehow it shows this message and only it on every page there except for the preferences.

Address is http://сфоткай.рф/

I also had this problem. However, I clicked "my preferences" at the top right corner beside "log out" and got into that page. I found that no employee profile was activated, and the menu was empty. After doing more than ten installations over and over again, I tried to click the first blank field in the profile drop down menu in the user preferences window. Bam suddenly I was a super admin and got access to everything. So when you log on and get the access denied - just click on the user preferences text in the upper right corner, click the drop down menu selecting user profile (there will be nothing written in there, but the menus are there) and click the first one from the top. That should be the super admin. :P

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I've got the same problem after the multishop activation. I could not get a "multishop" tab in. I guess, there is the same not fixed issue here . I solved my problem with a following code in AdminShopGroupController class:

/**
     * Override method to fix the folowing bug.
     * The tab "Advanced Parameters" > "Multistore" has not been showed after the multishop activation.
     * This was amazing bug which made my red eyes crying. I spend too much time to debug it.
     * I guess it is the same issue 
     * http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-10010?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel
     * @param type $disable
     * @return bool value of PS_MULTISHOP_FEATURE_ACTIVE param from configuration table
     */ 
    public function viewAccess($disable = false)
	{
		return Configuration::get( 'PS_MULTISHOP_FEATURE_ACTIVE', null, null, $this->context->shop->id );
	}
Edited by topall (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I've got the same problem after the multishop activation. I could not get a "multishop" tab in. I guess, there is the same not fixed issue here . I solved my problem with a following code in AdminShopGroupController class:

/**
     * Override method to fix the folowing bug.
     * The tab "Advanced Parameters" > "Multistore" has not been showed after the multishop activation.
     * This was amazing bug which made my red eyes crying. I spend too much time to debug it.
     * I guess it is the same issue 
     * http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-10010?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel
     * @param type $disable
     * @return bool value of PS_MULTISHOP_FEATURE_ACTIVE param from configuration table
     */ 
    public function viewAccess($disable = false)
	{
		return Configuration::get( 'PS_MULTISHOP_FEATURE_ACTIVE', null, null, $this->context->shop->id );
	}

But it's not a perfect solution. Actually, I found much better solution. You just have to insert PS_MULTISHOP_FEATURE_ACTIVE record into DB  for each store you have. Something like that: 

INSERT INTO `ps_configuration` (`id_configuration` ,`id_shop_group` ,`id_shop` ,`name` ,`value` ,`date_add` ,`date_upd`)
VALUES (NULL , '2', '2', 'PS_MULTISHOP_FEATURE_ACTIVE', '1', '2014-04-02 15:38:57', '2014-04-02 15:38:57');

That's it. You can easily access all multistore tabs in your admin panel.