2nd combinations import creates duplicates

Hi,

I recently uploaded a large combinations CV for a certain category on my shop, and noticed afterwards there were a few errors.

On uploading again, it has duplicated these combinations so I have 80 combinations instead of the necessary 40.

Is there any way I can delete all the combinations for a certain category only (not the other categories which are fine) and re-upload my file from scratch?

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same problem,I have not found any solution.

Because you can notupdate the combinationsI have a question, you can delete only the combinations of the product to be upgraded,orI can just delete the whole combinations of all the products.

I have 5000 references, I have toupdate2000 products,prestashop forces meto remove all products.

Thank you!

• 1 year later...

Same problem here, presta 1.5.6.1

If I want to change the quantity for specific products with combinations, the combination does not change, but duplicate. Is it normal or bug?

Is here some solution to change combinations with importing .csv without deleting them?

• 2 years later...

The problem is actual for Prestashop 1.6.x

I am importing suppliers price-files using Store Manager Import. There are duplicates for each item.
I have used combination reference that are unique, logically it have to solved this problem but didn't.

Now it is a serious problem for me, because all suppliers prices uses the xml format in witch the duplicates records are common problem.

How to ignore duplicated elements while importing data?

Edited by Jenyushka (see edit history)