5. EAN13
  6. UPC
  7. Wholesale price
  8. Price
  9. Ecotax
  10. Quantity
  11. Weight
  12. Default
  13. information.pngImage position <-- Cannot SET more than one. Ex: 1,2,3,4 only first position will be readed
  14. Image URL <-- Cannot SET more than one Image URL. Ex: localhost/pic1.jpg, localhost/pic2.jpg

How to fix that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys,  

Alternatively you can update your combinations by importing them using Store Manager for PrestaShop application.

Following tips, covered in this article, you will massively update PrestaShop product combinations with images - http://www.prestashopmanager.com/useful-articles/how-to/how-to-update-prestashop-combinations-preserving-image-relations/

You can download 30-days free version of the application and give it a try - http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/2937-store-manager-for-prestashop.html

I would like to ask you to share with us your experiences on this thread.

Edited by Constantino (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I have an issue because of duplication of images. Suppose I have five size variations of a design and want just one image to be linked with all the variations so how should my csv appear?

If I use same dropbox image link for all the variations it creates different image for each and if I put the link for one variation and leave others blank the other variations do not have any linked image.