Error Changing address during check out

Crireis

Hello,

I've read about this problem in other topics, but the solutions posted did not help me at all. Thats why I decided to try a new topic.

When checking out, if a customer decide to change the deliver address the "unable to save address" error shows up and the process can't go further. Login out and in again does not clear the problem. The same customer cannot complete any transaction even without changing the address after that.

Whell, I am using a 1.3.6.0 version and upgrading it right now would be difficult becouse I use too many customizations on the web site (and I hired someone to do it for me since I do not have that knowlegde).

I tried changing the .hataccess file as http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFI-2597 this, but didn't work (my file is even different from the one in 1.4)

I tryed many other things such as FrontController.php: (my version does not have), ./themes/prestashop/js/order-address.js and others as founded on the forum.

Where can I have made a mistake? Am I missing something?

I wouldn't like to turn the friendly URL off, since it may mess the seo already made and leave old links to my page that won't work any more. right?

Thanks,