FPDF error: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

Hey. I've had PrestaShop 1.4.6.2 on my web hosting several times before and now when I installed it, I get an error message when I'm inside the system administrator trying to download an invoice or delivery note. error message is error: Some data speed Already been output, can not send PDF file what is it? I have never had this error before .. I have tried reinstalling PrestaShop, clean database etc. but the error still occurs, now I need help with this error. I have heard one hundred customers were affected = (

Sounds like theres a PHP problem somewhere, maybe from a module.

Try enabling debugging and you should get an error message where the problem is happening:

In config/config.inc.php line 28:

/* Debug only */
@ini_set('display_errors', 'off');
define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false);

(More info on Displaying prestashop error messages here)

Change these to on and true, reload the page and you should see where the problem is.

Paste that here and I'll try to help,

Mark

• 3 months later...

Hi Mark, I get exactly the same error than alpis, so I did what you suggested.

The error message is next:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/3/d370349945/htdocs/classes/Cookie.php:1) in /homepages/3/d370349945/htdocs/tools/fpdf/fpdf.php on line 1032

Please, help us!!!!

Hi Mark, I get exactly the same error than alpis, so I did what you suggested.

The error message is next:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/3/d370349945/htdocs/classes/Cookie.php:1) in /homepages/3/d370349945/htdocs/tools/fpdf/fpdf.php on line 1032

Please, help us!!!!

Check this:

http://prestashopdeveloperstips.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/fpdf-error-some-data-has-already-been.html

Sorry for my English