Upgrading from 1.2.0.8 to Latest

I am in the process of upgrading a client's Prestashop, and could use some help please. I am following the guide at:

http://www.nethercottconstructions.com/en/content/27-updating-prestashop

Under "Updating Your Files" it says "Copy over all the third-party modules you added". This site was not set up by me, the developer has disappeared before the client got in touch with me, and I've never come across Prestashop before. How can I tell which modules are third-party and which are native? Are all the modules in the /modules directory third-party?

Thanks

Nigel

I believe that you want to go to your BO and choose 'Partner Modules' and 'Other Modules' to find the non-ps modules. The 'Native Modules' should be the modules that came with the install....I'm not positive that some of those aren't non-ps modules, but this is just what makes sense to me.

Sorry I'm not more certain, but I am pretty sure that I'm correct.

Johnny

Thanks for your reply, but the installed version of Prestashop - 1.2.0.8 - just has all the modules in a long list separated by headings like Advertisment, Products etc. rather than being separated in to 'Partner Modules' and 'Other Modules' as you suggest.