Update 1.4.4.0 to 1.4.6.2 failed ? Lot of strange behavior, shop extremly slow

Dev's sorry for double post. I need to fix this urgently...

After upgrade (manually not thorugh upgrader) from 1.4.4.0 to 1.4.6.2. there are some things going extremly wrong. There are missing primary keys in DB. On installation process I had no one error...

Fronted and also on BO some scripts stopped to work...

I upgraded first Browser FF 3.6.23 to FF 10. No change.

I upgraded the PS-theme (original but colored and adaptations on css for 2 rows). Also the new theme "PS 1.4 alternative" didn't solved the problems.

At least I downgraded the PHP-Version from 5.3.9, to 5.3.8 - also negative. New downgrade to 5.3.6 this solved partially the problem.

I upgraded the JS-Engine on my PC to latest.

Fronted all works now and some other JS-problems on BO disappeared. BUT not all. Errors come and disapear again. Shop is slow... It was really very quick before and after upgrade une catastrophe...

Michael Marinetti told me that PHP-Version 5.3.8. and 5.3.9 are not the problem and PS works without any problems. Sorry but this is not what I was experiencing this last weeks.

In the meantime I realized that on update, although there were no errors during upgrade, some things were not upgraded.

For me raises the suspicion, that something wrong happened during upgrading process. Firebug is showing me no error, config,inc.php only PHP/SQL-errors for the module compare. Although this is not fixed. I cannot believe that this problem make the shop slow, freezes JS on BO and fronted. There must be more wrong.

The upgrade also set primary keys and added new lines. Is it possible that on this upgrade there were more things not carried-out without any error-message ?

How can I compare, or see what was scheduled to change/upgrade during the upgrading process 1.4.4.0 to 1.4.6.2 ?

Compare is still broken. Other modules delivering 500-server errors...

After one month a rollback is not possible anymore...

Is it possible to merge the data into a blank new DB ??? I need to fix this. I'm loosing positions in SERP's and also customers. Shop is extremly slow... Shop with about 11.000 products.

What I also noticed, is that each request need 3 seconds before work, so it seems that now I have a "first byte" problem too...