Stock Management CSV Supplier update

aliasali

Dear Sir / Madam,

First I will briefly introduce myself. My name is T.Y and I currently run a webshop; The shop runs on Prestashop 1.4.3

Suggestions are always welcome, the module where we are looking for, is applied at many websites already. But unfortunately I do not know whether the sites where this module is applied runs on Prestashop, and where these people have achieved the modules from.

I will try below to explain exactly we want.

If a product is sold in our shop Prestashop will show in the front page that the product is sold out. We want a program or module that does the following:

If a product is sold then Prsatshop consult the current stock from our supplier, where this product was purchased by part number. Why part number? There are indeed several suppliers with the same product.

To keep up to date with stock from our suppliers, several times a day we download CSV or XML files.

Below is an example:

The Belkin armband has the following article number 59610. If this product is sold out Prestashop would need to find this item number 59610. Next must be considered which company has sold us this and the following message need to be shown:

If this item is in stock by the supplier, than on the FrontPage the following message should appear by the product: In stock with supplier: Ships in 2 to 4 working days.

If the product is not in stock by the supplier, on the FrontPage the following message should appear by the product: Not In stock with supplier: in more than 10 days.

If the product is no longer in the range by the the supplier, than the following message should appear by the description of the product: Not In stock with supplier: Temporary no longer available. 

This is in short want we want to achieve with the module. With this we would therefore also better able to give information to our future customers.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently, if you have any questions please let us know.

Sincerely,

T.Y