< SOLVED > Error "Field Discription_Short is too long Issue"

Hi Friend,

Actually I tried to remove short description field from file product-list.tpl. As I was unsuccessful then I replaced file with original one. But now after that I am getting this error massage.

Please suggest solution. I am in big trouble now.

Thanks

Hi Friend,

You are simply Genius. Yes it was set to 1. Now I changed its length and now I am able to add short description to product. Thanks a lot for it. I need one more help from you. Actually at the bottom of page I have installed blockreinsurance block module. But near images I am getting black dots. I am unable to remove those. It will be great if you suggest solution on it.

is my site url.

Thanks

Hi Friend,

Thanks It also worked. Great. Sorry for troubling you. I wish to do 2 more changes on my site. I wish to move "other product in same category" module position down to description. Is it possible?

See this

30 OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY:

I want to move down this field & want to set it after product description field.

Also want to remove short description field from product list. Please check URL. So that you will get idea about it.

Thanks

Dear Friend,

for my above first query I tried position change option But that not worked. It will be great if you tell me exactly how to do it. Transplant I have to use or ???

I know I am troubling you very much & I am sorry for that. Friend, can u suggest solution to decrease site loading time? So that it will load fast.

Thanks

Dear Friend,

Thanks for ur response. Actually I am using ipage hosting. I heard its good hosting provider.But I am unable to understand why my site is slow. Yes recompile option is already off.

Please suggest any other alternatives to increase site loading time.

Thanks

Dear Friend,

In http://www.webpagetest.org/ My site loads fine. Its main result is as below.

Document Complete Fully Loaded Load Time First Byte Start Render DOM Elements Result (error code) Time Requests Bytes In Time Requests Bytes In 19.136s 15.252s 16.285s 440 0 19.136s 74 629 KB 19.335s 76

631 KB

Site score is 76/100.

If its more than 50 then still website is slow.

It will be great if you provide any clue after reading this test result.

Thanks

• 7 months later...