PayPal Order Summary "Other payment methods" button error

Groove

Hi

I have just found an error on a button on the PayPal Module.

when selecting Paypal as your choosen payment method you go onto the PayPal Order summary page, at the bottom you have 2 buttons 1 to confirm the order "I confirm my order" and the other one " Other Payments Methods" which should take you back to step 3 selecting a payment method.

When you click that you will get a 404 page not found,

heres the edit to solve the error

navigate to modules---->PayPal-----confirm.tpl look for the following lines of code around line 57

<p class="cart_navigation">
 {if isset($paypalError)}
  <a href="order.php?step=3" class="button_large">{l s='Return' mod='paypal'}</a><br /><br />
  <span style="color: red;">{l s='Session expired, please go back and try again' mod='paypal'}</span>
 {else}
  <a href="order.php?step=3" class="button_large">{l s='Other payment methods' mod='paypal'}</a>
  <input type="submit" name="submitPayment" value="{l s='I confirm my order' mod='paypal'}" class="exclusive_large" />
 {/if}
</p>

and change to this

<p class="cart_navigation">
 {if isset($paypalError)}
  <a href="{$link->getPageLink('order.php', true)}?step=3" class="button_large">{l s='Return' mod='paypal'}</a><br /><br />
  <span style="color: red;">{l s='Session expired, please go back and try again' mod='paypal'}</span>
 {else}
  <a href="{$link->getPageLink('order.php', true)}?step=3" class="button_large">{l s='Other payment methods' mod='paypal'}</a>
  <input type="submit" name="submitPayment" value="{l s='I confirm my order' mod='paypal'}" class="exclusive_large" />
 {/if}
</p>

this will solve it.

Groove :-)

Thanks my friend, I just discover this problem yesterday. But today I rebooted the Paypal module and now I have another problem, when I click on Paypal payment it redirects to Paypal directly, before was not the same, I was redirected to another page (where it was your problem).

Any solution????

Eddie

• 4 months later...