Experience with www.webamster.com/

Hey,

A short post to inform you about website http://www.webamster.com/ where I bought a theme ! Be very careful, expect none technical support at all (open ticket since ten days with that company, sent them some new emails regularly and talked also on their live support ! and still no answer at my problem !).

All the more, owe to my Prestashop developer, I discovered that theme listed as compatible with Prestashop 1.4.6 doesn't respect CSS conventions edicted for themes with Prestashop 1.4 !

Avoid that theme reseller,

Vincèn

• 2 weeks later...

Vincè,

As a reseller of TM templates, Webamster.com can't provide technical helps. It's not hidden in the mentions. So i'm sorry if your are unhappy of your prestashop template. If one day you sell a manufactured product on your prestashop website. I'm not sure that you will appreciate to read alls your comments than you post on this site.

TM templates give you a way to buy a clean design for a cheap price, i don't have any idea of your problem but TM support don't include "Prestatshop help". In the past when someone send me a mail ( you never send an email to webamster.com), i always try to see if i can help.

Regards,

Webamster

As a reseller of TM templates, Webamster.com can't provide technical helps. It's not hidden in the mentions. So i'm sorry if your are unhappy of your prestashop template. If one day you sell a manufactured product on your prestashop website. I'm not sure that you will appreciate to read alls your comments than you post on this site.

I'm sorry but your website lists a technical support avalaible online and by email ! Secundo, why then your technical support didn't forward me to TM templates manufacturer instead of asking more details and then no news during more than ten days unless some requests through Live chat .....

By the way I resell myself some softwares online and I take care to help my customers and if I can't I forward them immediately to original developer of software so they can get best support quickly :)

Regards,

Vincèn