Access denied after upgrading to 1.4.6.2

After upgrading PS to 1.4.6.2 I have no access to Tools / Generator and receive "Access denied" whilst trying to access it. I desperately want to make my URLs SEO friendly asap. Can anyone help me getting access to Tools / Generator again? A second solution would be to change the standard for the URLs to be shown as Product title / Product Category / Homepage without accessing the Generator. I have understood that this might be possible using .htaccess?

I would really appreciate all the feedback I can get!

Thanks!

// Cristoffer

• 1 month later...

After upgrading PS to 1.4.6.2 I have no access to Tools / Generator and receive "Access denied" whilst trying to access it. I desperately want to make my URLs SEO friendly asap. Can anyone help me getting access to Tools / Generator again? A second solution would be to change the standard for the URLs to be shown as Product title / Product Category / Homepage without accessing the Generator. I have understood that this might be possible using .htaccess?

I would really appreciate all the feedback I can get!

Thanks!

// Cristoffer

Doesn't anyone have any ideas? I'm desperately trying to find a solution to this and all the help would be really appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, guys, try this:

1. Confirm the Tab-id and the Profile-id

Find viewAccess() in class AdminTabCore (path: classes\AdminTab.php), print variables $cookie->profile and $this->id.

2. Execute SQL in database:

INSERT INTO ps_access(id_profile,id_tab,view,`add`,edit,`delete`) VALUES(replace_your_profile_id, replace_your_tab_id, 1,1,1,1);

Good luck!!