i would upgrade from 1.3.2.3 to 1.4.6.2 but...

Hello I would upgrade because I have to change server, migrate my clients and products, I don't know if upgrade:

-from 1.3.2.3 to 1.3.7 (because it is the last version in italian I will use shop in this language)

-from 1.3.2.3 to 1.4.6.2

I have to ask a advice: is it better to install again version 1.3.2.3 in new server, then migrate database and then do the upgrade?

Can you say to me steps to do?

thanks in advance

Hello I would upgrade because I have to change server, migrate my clients and products, I don't know if upgrade:

-from 1.3.2.3 to 1.3.7 (because it is the last version in italian I will use shop in this language)

-from 1.3.2.3 to 1.4.6.2

I have to ask a advice: is it better to install again version 1.3.2.3 in new server, then migrate database and then do the upgrade?

Can you say to me steps to do?

thanks in advance

I would migrate the existing shop to the new server, test it to make sure all went well. Once you are sure the shop is functional on the new server, then upgrade from 1.3.2.3 directly to 1.4.6.2. This should be as easy as copying the directory and migrating the database to the new server using the Prestashop backup and Mysql import on the new server. Setup the blank database on the new serevr with the same name and password before the import and things should go smoothely.

Save your langauge first in the BO (Tools, Language) before upgrading. Are you using the stock Prestashop theme? If not you may need to do some theme updates.