New theme enquiry - urgent help needed

He there

I am wondering if someone on the forum can help me, as I am getting no meaningful help from customer service (I receive the same answer each time*).

I would like to be advised on what I need to do...

I am interested in buying themes (TM36663 and TM36669) to use on my shops. Both themes state compatibility with 1.4.5 only (I am currently using version 1.4.4.1).

I need to know

1. If updating to the latest version 1.4.6.2 will allow me to use these themes, or.

2. If not, if there is way to download an previous compatible version (1.4.5.x) so I can use these themes.

Thank you

Alan

* Response from Customer Service

'This theme is not compatible with your version of Prestashop, you must have skills in CSS and HTML to be able to update this theme.'

I have tried, but the themes do not mention who the developer is (only says Community). How would I find this out? I am using the Prestashop Addons area to view and potentially purchase themes.

I received another response from Customer Service and all she said was that I do not understand her answer, but she did not provide me with any suggestions or alternatives to address my question.

Frustrating...