[Solved] Features and images

Hi,

Thanks for a great system.

I have a few questions:

1. When i add a feature to a product, it's not added to the product. Plus the "Current product: " is not shown on the 4.Features tab; is this why the features are not added to the product? How do I resolve it?

2. When I upload an image, its displayed fine on the Admin panel but its NOT displayed in the shop; instead a box with a red x is displayed.

Many thanks

Have you checked in the img folder on your server to make double sure the images have uploaded correctly? Also right click on where the images are supposed to be (the red cross) and select properties and look at the image link.

I had a simular problem, turned out that i didnt CHMOD all the folders in the img folder correctly.

Have you checked in the img folder on your server to make double sure the images have uploaded correctly? Also right click on where the images are supposed to be (the red cross) and select properties and look at the image link.

I had a simular problem, turned out that i didnt CHMOD all the folders in the img folder correctly.

I have resolved the images problem, the image link was wrong!

But i still can't add features to a product. Any ideas?

Thanks for the reply James

Hi everybody !

Psg1 can you tell us what was wrong on your images' link please ?

Concerning products' features, it's kind of "normal", I mean on the 0.8.5.1, features just don't appear on the front-office.

It is because the template doesn't care about them lol (we 've forgotten to add them on it :-[)

But the next 0.8.9 release have this bug already fixed ;)

Hi everybody !

Psg1 can you tell us what was wrong on your images' link please ?

Concerning products' features, it's kind of "normal", I mean on the 0.8.5.1, features just don't appear on the front-office.

It is because the template doesn't care about them lol (we 've forgotten to add them on it :-[)

But the next 0.8.9 release have this bug already fixed ;)

Hi Mathieu,

I think it was the way I created the environment where I was testing prestashop. I put prestashop in a subfolder but for some reason the images' link was pointing to the main folder.