Hi

I am using prestashop 1.4.6.2

I have a few questions;

1- Some of my pictures are 600*900 pixels and some of them are 900*600 pixels (landscape and portrait)

When i click on the product image to see it in full screen i want to auto seize the preview box, for example if the original image size is 600*900 and it will scale it , and if it is 900*600 it will be that size. I do not have any problem with Thumbnail size, i just want to keep the same size of the large image. I do not want to see white areas around the picture.

2- When you move your mouse over the product image what effects the zoom ratio? It looks like if your large image is 600*600 pixels the zoom use the same size, but i also realised when i upload a large image 1200*1200 pixels the zoom was bigger than the full screen large image.

3- When i create a product and create some combinations and a reference number for each of the combinations, when i try to search for the reference number it does not show up, if i write a reference enumber for the main product reference number it works,

ex:

Blue, Large ref: 004

Green, Small ref 003

Blue, Small ref 002

Green Large ref 001

Thanks