Recurring Orders Possible?

littlerich

I need to build a site that allows customers to place recurring orders and am wondering if Prestashop is the best solution for my requirements. I need the following features:

Recurring Orders:

Some customers will have regular products that they always order every week or month. In their shopping basket, users can select how often they'd like to receive each product.

These products will then be ordered automatically at the frequency specified by the customer and the order is emailed to the the shop owner.

Manual Order Processing:

The shop owner will prepare the order and, when ready for delivery, he will manually charge the customer through the Back Office.

Pause Recurring Orders:

I'd like customers to be able to temporarily stop any regular deliveries (for instance, when they go on holiday). They should be able to do this online in their account.

Product Preferences:

Some of the items for sale will be a mixed box of produce, decided by the shop owner each week. I'd like customers to be able to maintain a list in their account of any products that they like or dislike so the shop owner can select suitable products for them.

'Do we deliver in your area?' Postcode Checker:

Users can type in their postcode to check if the shop delivers to their area.

I've tried searching for suitable modules but haven't find anything. I'm wondering if this is too much for Prestashop to handle and if I'll need to use something like Magento instead, although I'd rather not!

I'm prepared to pay for the development if Prestashop is suitable but I don't want to have to hack Prestashop to bits to get the features I need.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...