[Solved] fantastic! A couple of q's...

Hi,

First of all, I have just found this software and I want to congratulate you on a fantastic product.  It looks great and is simple and intuitive to use, well done!

I am getting to know Prestashop a little better and have a couple of queries - apologies if these are solved elsewhere but I do not speak French.

Price reductions:  I could only get the price reductions to work with a %, not with an absolute amount.  It seems that the price reduction applies to the 'Price with Tax' figure, but I could not get a discount to show if I just entered an absolute value (e.g. 50).  If I use 10% it works fine.

Currency:  In the Uk we tend to have the currency symbol (e.g. £99.99) before the price, whereas this store builds prices with the currency symbol after the price (e.g. 99.99 £).  Is there a way to change that?

Thanks,

Ashley

hmmm...I may have just solved the price reduction query, but I don't really know why.  I had set up an attribute for the product, I have now deleted the attribute and the price reduction works fine.

Can anyone explain how attributes work, and how they are different to features?

Thanks in advance,

Ash

Hi Ashley !

Currency:  In the Uk we tend to have the currency symbol (e.g. £99.99) before the price, whereas this store builds prices with the currency symbol after the price (e.g. 99.99 £).  Is there a way to change that?

Yes, it is a known bug, and already fixed into the 0.8.9 version which coming very soon ;)

Concerning attributes / caracteristics :

Caracteristics are specific things to a product as weight, height, etc... instead of attributes which can be choosen by customers (as kinda options) like color, size, etc...