Payment Tab - Blank Page

Sue Palmer

I have recently set up a new shop using v1.4

When I'm in the back office and click on the Payments tab it returns a page with only the tabs on it

ie: catalog/customers/orders/payment/shipping/stats/modules/employees/preferences/tools

and under that: currencies/taxes/tax rules/vouches

There is nothing else on the page - I think there should be.

Am I missing a file? perhaps a file didn't upload correctly. If this is the case what is the file name(s) that I need to upload to make other information appear on the Payments page.

Many thansk

Sue

Guest Stephen Bromfield

Hi Sue Palmer,

That sounds like a permission issue. Did you upload all the files to your server with 755 permissions?

-Stephen

I changed every file to a permission of 755. It made no difference to the problem. The payment tab still returns a blank page.

I have also re-uploaded the whole of the admin folder, and re-installed prestashop and it still returns a blank page.

Any other suggestions please? At the moment my shop is completely usless as I can't assign any payment options to countries, so can't accept any form of payment.Many Thanks

Sue

Guest Stephen Bromfield

Can you edit \config\config.inc.php file and set 'display_errors', 'off' to 'display_errors', 'on' ? Then try again and see if you get any errors.

Guest Stephen Bromfield

Also, you may want to contact your hosting provider to see if you are going over your php resource limits.

I changed the \config\config.inc.php file and set 'display_errors', 'off' to 'display_errors', 'on' as instructed.

On loading the payment tab it returned the following message:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 30408704) (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /homepages/25/d119023389/htdocs/sap/prestashop/classes/Module.php(578) : eval()'d code on line 420.

Please advise

Many thanks

Sue

ps I don't know php language

Guest Stephen Bromfield

Seems like you are out of space. This is an issue with your web host. You need to call them and tell them to increase the amount of memory given to php. 64mb is the recommended size to run PrestaShop.

Hope that helps.

-Stephen