Make It Possible To Change Defaut Tax (Country) In Prestashop To A Specific State Or Province...

njroux

Hello,

I own a Prestashop shop for my restaurant (take-out) and I do not do delivery. Customers can order their take-out menus on my site and the total taxes is calculated correctly only if the clients has registered and provided shipping or billing address. I don't necessarily want customers has to identify themselves by providing their address (name and phone number to reach them are sufficient for me). If customer does not register, the basket indicates an incorrect total order because the tax calculated and displayed in the basket apply to the country only and does not include province tax where my clients are living. Prestashop shows the wrong tax amount (and the wrong total for order) when a customer wants to place an order as a guest at checkout time.

Is it possible to have a little more flexibility in the tax default to be applied by Prestashop could be for the country or the state or province where are living these customers. This way, customers ordering as guest with only their address and phone number in the province or default state of the country can see the correct amount of taxes for their state or province of the country by default. If few people are not concern by this issue, is it possible at least to not include the tax amount in the shopping cart at the time customer checkout as a guest because the tax amount shown in the shopping cart is incorrect at that time.

thank you!

N. Giroux