Problem upgrading from 1.4.6.2 to 1.5.0.1 Alpha

I am trying to get a test site up with 1.5 so it will be ready with two stores as soon as the stable version is ready.

Have tried a few times both with a copy of my existing store and on a fresh install of 1.4.6.2 and always end up with the same error message.

Error during install/upgrade: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/classes/Hook.php on line 112 Fatal error: Call to a member function getListOfID() on a non-object in /home/xxxx/classes/Hook.php on line 191

You may have to:

1. Fix the error(s) displayed

My question is what do I need to do to fix these errors, the code segments are below and the lines that are listed with errors are highlighted in red.

107 static public function preloadHookAlias()

108 {

109 if (!is_null(self::$preloadHookAlias))

110 return ;

111 $hookAliasList = Db::getInstance()->executeS('SELECT * FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'hook_alias`');

112 foreach ($hookAliasList as $ha)

113 self::$preloadHookAlias[$ha['alias']] = $ha['name'];

114 }

188if (!isset(self::$_hookModulesCache))

189 {

190 $db = Db::getInstance(_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_);

191 $list = $context->shop->getListOfID();

192 if (isset($context->customer) && $context->customer->isLogged())

193 $groups = $context->customer->getGroups();

Thanks

It is usually not a good idea anyway to "upgrade" to Alpha versions (unless it is from previous Alpha versions, and even then not always).

I do not have a solution for you, but would recommend a fresh install of the Alpha for testing (and testing only)

• 3 weeks later...

I has same problem. I am updating from 1.3.6.0 to 1.5.0.1. the error is: "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in G:\xampp\htdocs\shop\classes\Hook.php on line 112 Fatal error: Call to a member function getListOfID() on a non-object in G:\xampp\htdocs\shop\classes\Hook.php on line 191 "

Can anyone help me how can i fix it.

• 2 years later...