Website/Theme Development

Hello,

I am currently considering options for a new website, i run a recruitment company and have previously had a brief encounter with prestashop when working with a friend. I thought the system was great, adaptable...and i made a mental note!

Currently i have a very static site, with twitter feeds and general company information.

My idea is as follows:

Adapt a prestashop theme to run a recruitment business. Instead of browsing products you browse jobs, all searchable in the same way, you still put them in a checkout only when you "checkout" what you are actually doing is submitting your CV to the selected jobs. All CVs can go to one mailbox if that makes things easier. Ideally the system would recognise the person who posted the job advert and submit the CV to that person, but this feature is not essential.

I have a logo, i have an idea of colour scheme. I have all of the written content including a good selection of jobs to advertise.

The main purpose of the website is to allow candidates that stumble across my site to apply directly, but also to allow the masses of free job boards to be able to link directly back to my site. They load new content regularly and candidates use their system to keyword search for suitable jobs. The candidate then gets diverted to my site if they land on one of my jobs. At the moment uploading a vacancy is such a HTML-nightmare i rarely bother to do it.

I hope that with prestashop's underlying framework and excellent back-office system will make for an easy to use, functional website.

If you think you can achieve this then please send me an email to [email protected]. I will provide you with all company details etc.

If you would like to work on this project with me, please have a price in mind. I am only looking for quotes for the completed job, nothing hourly and nothing for half of the work. We will set out a list of goals we both agree on before the project and once they are completed your work will be done.

I look forward to feedback/questions.

Jac