Some questions regarding Black and White theme, with screenshots

Hello,

This is my first post here

and I have just started working with Prestashop so excuse my possible ignorance on a few things.

I am building a shop for a small fashion brand and I am using the Black and White theme by 2link .

My questions are typed on the screenshots I'm attaching but I will post them here too :

1. How can I remove the option of customers to login in to an account? I am trying to keep things as simple as possible, so maybe this is not needed...

2. Can I replace the Cart icon and text "your cart is ...... shipping, total :....." with a simple : "Cart : 1 product, 100 UK pounds".?

3. How can I align the footer to the left? I've modified this by modifying the blockcms.tpl file to remove the 'powered by prestashop" as well as some other links, but I can't seem to find a way of aligning this to the left....Also, the line that seperated the content from the footer disappeared.

4. The slideshow on the main page works great but I would like to remove the title bar that is in there. I can't seem to modify it so I would rather it's not there. However I would like to keep the slideshow running.

5. On my category page, there is a small margin/padding on the left i can't seem to erase so that my products are aligned to the left... I can't seem to find how to do that...

6. On the product page, I would like to change the font used for both the name and price of the product. Can't seem to find how to do that too. I tried global.css and product.css with no luck.

now,

I know these are a lot of questions and some of them are a bit vague, but ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for ur time.

post-306232-0-73700300-1322834931_thumb.jpg

post-306232-0-52183000-1322834939_thumb.jpg

post-306232-0-93846100-1322834943_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...

I have asked questions on the Black and White theme for a while now and nothing comes back :(

I think Its one of those themes thats not supported and I am seriously thinking of leaving Prestashop and moving over to OpenCart as the support and speed of answering questions seems a lot better than this one :(