product-list.tpl error message

kgcolor

Hi!

My webside was made by professional and I have not much technical knowledge. Recently my websites product upload pages (http://www.besttrend...?id_category=24) starting giving error messages screenshot is attached fig-1 in IE and fig-2 in firefox, in firefox even it did not display price properly. It seems that problem is associated with product-list.tpl file as if I remove this file error message goes away. Please please someone help me how to solve this problem. Is anything I can change in codes to solve this problem. I have ftp access. I am also attaching my product-list.tpl file. I tried to upload this file but it did not allow me to upload this file.

Thanks in advance,

Kshamata

post-133185-0-65536800-1322692579_thumb.jpg

post-133185-0-00363000-1322692593_thumb.jpg

Hello!

Your product-list.tpl file is completely wrong. It needs to be changed. The developer who did it, created it to work as a whole independent webpage. This is why you have problems.

Regards,

The CartExpert Team

Thank you very very much for your reply, if I replace product-list.tpl file with original prestashop 1.3 files it change all the settings. In this situation what shell I try, can it be fixed?

Regards,

Kshamata.

Thank you very very much for your reply, if I replace product-list.tpl file with original prestashop 1.3 files it change all the settings. In this situation what shell I try, can it be fixed?

Regards,

Kshamata.

Yes, it can be fixed without overwriting it with the default template file.

Regards.

Yes, it can be fixed without overwriting it with the default template file.

Regards.

Thanks for your prompt reply, it seems hopeful. Shell I copy all the codes from my theme product-list.tpl file and paste into original product-list.tpl file and replace it through ftp or is there another way of doing it. Please do let me know which codes I have to change or if there are any documents which I can follow to fix this problem.

Again thanks a lot

Regards

We have removed the wrong code. The files are in the zip. However we can not guarantee it will work, as we do not have the means to test it on your site.

Make backups before overwriting and modifying files. Also you will need to recompile the template files.

Regards.

Hi!

Thanks for you help so far. I replaced the product-list.tpl file with the one you provided and also added the codes in the end of global.css file of my themes CSS folder. But I have got following error message (screenshot is attached).

Regards,

post-133185-0-24906000-1322751046_thumb.jpg

Seems like the other tpl files are wrong too!

Here is a screenshot of the source code of your site. We are inclined to believe that the other template files are wrong too, so you will need to edit all the tpl files.

Regards

Hi!

Thanks for your help, time and suggestions, as I am not a developer so it will be very difficult task for me to change all the tpl files. I will have to look some other alternatives of this problem. May be I have to make my website again using latest prestashop version or something else.

Regards