New site proposing innovative modules and services - Sitolog

Hello everyone,

I'm very pleased to announce a new baby is born.

Her mother called him Sitolog. It weights 75 indexed pages :)

You may know MyPhotoRescue, my site proposing photo retouch and repair services, and most probably you know more its "Tools for webmasters" section than the rest. As this activity was expanding, time was coming to have a site dedicated to it: Sitolog

On Sitolog, you'll find all Prestashop modules proposed by MyPhotoRescue:

-Our Clone module series including our well known "Combinations cloning"

-Module "Who has purchased this ?"

-Module "Super tab accessories"

-Module "Download rights renewal"

More important, our three best seller appliations:

-PrestaPricing: Replacement of the backoffice to easily create and maintain your products catalog. Offer mass update tools, import/export, images fast upload, margin rates management and much more.

-PrestaCategories: Another interesting application to create and re-organize your categories of products (create, edit, copy, duplicate, move...).

-AutoPresta: Accounting application for French auto-entrepreneurs using Prestashop.

Last but not least, as I get more and more request for service and support by site managers and webmasters, for specific development or debugg and repair, Sitlolog is now proposing service and repair vouchers.

All MyPhotoRescue accounts have been migrated to Sitolog. So you can connect using the same logon and password, to keep access to your free upgrades.

Waiting for your visit and comments.

Regards

Franck Bugnet

post-35672-0-54839400-1322127112_thumb.jpg

post-35672-0-21165800-1322127128_thumb.jpg

post-35672-0-32415800-1322127138_thumb.jpg