Google site description

mrforzudo

Hi I

I am having problems changing the description of my site that appears in google. Currently when you search for my site in google the website description is simply the cms links at the top of my webpage. This is what is displayed in google:

€; £. en; fr · es · de · it. Cart: 0 product products £0.00 (empty). Welcome,; Home · contact · sitemap · Log in · Your Account. Dresses · Tops · T- ...

Could anyone help and please explain to me how to edit the website description that appears in google. I am using prestashop 1.4.5.1

Thanks

Fred

well its looking like its just for the home page. I even entered descriptive text into the home text editor but this hasn't worked and it dosent seem like the meta tags option in back office is available in version 1.4.5.1.

I have PM ed the webpage to you.

Thanks for helping out :D

I looked your site

1. in the backend, add description and keywords

- categories

- products

2. Add a description, and keywords for the main page, here discussed something similar

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/10407-how-to-edit-home-page-meta-tags/

I have not studied in detail your site, but can already see some problems

- Indexed only 10 pages (need to add more items)

- The site is very slooooow

thak you so much for your feedback

yes ive noticed the site is INCREDIBLY slow. i'm not sure if it could be due to the theme i am using, do you know of any ways to solve the speed issue?

Also do you know of a way I could add a blog so I can add more content ot the site?

thanks

fred