I deal in digital downloads exclusively on my current website (www.sportszonetemplates.com). I use Interspire Shopping Cart and I have the ability to FTP upload any or all of my digital product files at one time to a specified folder.

Then when I create a new product page/entry is can simply browse to the uploaded files and attach the uploaded file to the product for download.

PS 1.4 doesn't allow this type of operation. I have to configure one product at a time and upload only that product file and I'm limited by my shared hosting account to a maximum of a 64M file to upload. It would be nice if we could use an FTP program to mass upload our files to a specified folder and then attach that file to the product during creation and get around the 64M limit also.

Any possibility of this happening.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I deal in digital downloads exclusively on my current website (www.sportszonetemplates.com). I use Interspire Shopping Cart and I have the ability to FTP upload any or all of my digital product files at one time to a specified folder.

Then when I create a new product page/entry is can simply browse to the uploaded files and attach the uploaded file to the product for download.

PS 1.4 doesn't allow this type of operation. I have to configure one product at a time and upload only that product file and I'm limited by my shared hosting account to a maximum of a 64M file to upload. It would be nice if we could use an FTP program to mass upload our files to a specified folder and then attach that file to the product during creation and get around the 64M limit also.

Any possibility of this happening.

Thanks

Where are the PrestoShop forum moderators to weigh in on this topic and other topics concerning and handling digital download products?????