Adding Fotolia API to our order page

djspud

Looking to add the Fotolia API to our order page. Currently, the customer uploads a photo from their computer to customize the product. We're looking to leverage Fotolia's API to allow our customers to select a photo from Fotolia's stock photo website to customize our product.

What our order page looks like now:

http://www.greenleafcanvas.com/product.php?id_product=168

In 1. Upload Your Photo, we want a search box beside the Browse button where they can type a search term and it will bring up a (module?) page with the results. The customer selects the image they want and it brings them back to the order page with the image selected as the product customization. Also, the price of the product will increase in the amount for them to purchase the image.

Serious quotes only, please.

Dan

The Fotolia API looks straight forward, but a couple questions, are you going to then go out and purchase that image from Fotolia after the customer selects it and completes the order. Also, I see multiple sizes in the API (each with a different price), would you have a standard size, or would the customer have to pick somehow?

We can either have Prestashop purchase the photo on their behalf, download and attach it to the customer's order - or - attach the price and image number and we can download the image on their behalf after the order has been completed.

To make it easy on the customer, we would require the largest Standard License image size to make our product, so automatically pulling the image's largest size and price.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello,

Have you finish your project ? I'll be interested to see it in action.

I finishing a module who display Fotolia API, maybe you can be interested.

Regards,

Joel Gaujard

I may be interested in your module. Could you send me more information private?

Thanks a lot

RODOLFO