Jogendra Singh

post-291036-0-04405300-1319579937_thumb.jpgHi friends,

(1) i make this first post to ask you about my new site http://web-acu.com/

(2) I've a big problem about site loading timing.

I'ts really takes a huge time to load Homepage.

(3) Can any body suggest anything change to this site...?

For ms timing & some other valuables with looks also...?

I'm not technically very sound person so please help me with Back Office directions or links where i can download some free modules...

All your comments are welcome.

Thank you all in advance coz i know that somebody will be really interested in helping the needy.

post-291036-0-04405300-1319579937_thumb.jpg

Loading time : You may activate the cache in this menu :preferences/performance (may be setting/performance in english)

You have 3 setting block.

Smarty : desactivate the mandatory compilation in the first line dans enable the cache in the second ligne

next block : active the compression for the three first option (at least)

last block : activate the cache, but sometime this option may cause problem with the payment module. Dont forget to making some test before.

• 4 weeks later...
Loading time : You may activate the cache in this menu :preferences/performance (may be setting/performance in english) You have 3 setting block. Smarty : desactivate the mandatory compilation in the first line dans enable the cache in the second ligne next block : active the compression for the three first option (at least) last block : activate the cache, but sometime this option may cause problem with the payment module. Dont forget to making some test before.

Thanx a lot my friend Kolok,

I changed it in smarty only coz is next block it throw some problems and that why my site is not seams like in proper look... & third option is also says that "To use Memcached, you must to install the Memcache PECL extension on your server."

But any way i'm happy to see that my sites loading time really increased from 999.000 second(s) (0.000 s/Kb) to 17.686 second(s) (2.842 s/Kb)....

thanx again..... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...