Feedback for my first site

sdracer77

Hi All

Almost finished my first site(one or two images need update) http://www.allmetalparts.co.uk

Just using the default template with a few changes to site

still have no idea how to put Userblockinfo on the bottom of the top header and to change the font colour without effecting the footer area. (would like to have it in white) - or can i just leave it off and get them to log in on checkout?

The aim of the site is to keep it simple as shop owner hates slow load flash pages

the site has about 100 products on there at the moment - hope to up that to 1000+

Need feedback on loading time and feel of moving around the site ad easy of use for the product cat menu

may replace the homepage image to a simple eyecatching flash -- but would like to create a module myself for this at some stage

hope to have the site live by next week -- so please don't place any test orders

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hey, this looks goode! The margins of the elements below the "top-banner" could be abit bigger. The effects when adding stuff to the cart looks cool. Loading times are acceptable even with my crappy 256kbyte connection, altough I'm wondering about some longer loading times before I see the browser downloading the page. Just happens sometimes though.

Search is lightning fast in my eyes. ;-)

Hi Weltenschmid

thanks for taking the time to look around ....i think the longer loading time last night could be down to the cache refresh was active ..turned it off this morning

i've see one problem ,,which is the account block on the left hook when a user crashes out and re enters the site the cache doesn't display the account block (so couldn't; logout)

Steve

Does anybody have any problems with other browers .. i've tried IE and Firefox so far