Automatically add another product to cart

boulio

Hello

I am using version 1.4.1.0 of Prestashop.

For some reason, when a product is added to cart, I'd like another one to be automatically added too.

For example I add Product1 to cart and Product2 is automatically also without requiring any user action.

Result in cart is

Product1 - 10$

Product2 - 1$

- - - -

Total 11$

Thanks in advance for helping

Ok I finally found the solution

Then I added some custom fields in product.tpl belonging to the formular of the product (which contains productID, quantity, ...)

When I try to get my custom values in URL, I just see values "token" "productID" "ajax" "ipa" but other values on the form including the custom combobox that I added before are not in URL

Could you help me understanding why ?

Is there any filter for the values which are sent in URL ? if yes, where is it set ?

Thx

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi, I am interested in this module, but I see it has some features that need information: 

1 -. I think a hidden within a product category and value $ 0 

The product was successfully added to the shopping cart, but the problem I see is that the product can also be purchased (without adding another product to the customer and then it will cost $ 0) 

If active option that can not be sold, the cart gives error, if not disable add to cart, then I should do for this gift products are not available for sale, this can not be added as only one product, as you can not raise the amount of the gift. 

A greeting and thanks.