[SOLVED] Import tab, Turkish, cannot import with any .csv files

Hi,

I am using 1.4.4 version of prestashop.

In the Import tab, when I choose Turkish, I cannot import any .csv files. It gives the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ReflectionClass::isInterface() in /var/www/vhosts/orijinalotoyedekparca.com/httpdocs/config/autoload.php on line 53

The field is: Select language of the file (the locale must be installed): Turkish

If I choose it English, everything goes right. But after choosing Turkish and click the "Import CSV data", error occures.

Several weeks after still I could not solve this error.

Please anyone can help me about this problem.

Note: I tryed everything I know.

- Change the default backoffice and frontoffice languages,

- Save as the CSV file in UTF-8, in Turkish (Windows-1234), in Turkish (ISO-8859-9), in Europe (ISO-8859-1) etc. Nothing.

- select the "iso-8859-1 encoded file" section,

- talked with the host firm. they said that everything is ok in their server. no language problem.

My host configuration:

Server information

Prestashop Version: 1.4.4.1

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Thu Nov 18 16:04:02 MSK 2010 x86_64

Server software Version: LiteSpeed

PHP Version: 5.2.13

MySQL Version: 5.0.77

• 2 weeks later...

Thats it, thank you very much.

In my categories fiel, if a category starts with a Turkish character (Ş,Ğ,Ü,ÜÇ,Ö...) it is not showing the Turkish character in the page.

For instance, category name is: Şanzıman

It shows this: anzıman

Is possible to solve this problem?

Regards

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the solution, now I can import CSV files but there is a problem with special Turkish characters (like İ, ğ etc). I can manually modify Categories names in Admin panel -> Catalog section, but there should be an easier way to solve this issue?