Tax rule not working

I have the same problem. I have added Tax rule but is not showing. But it work fine one Firefox but Chrome, IE and Opera are all don't not tax display. You can view my Site with Different www.investide.co.za. The other fun thing I have also notice is that when I add product on Cart and checkout after I have login it add a Tax Rule but does not indicate any thing that not there is a tax rule

Kubit - I had the same problem.

Go to Payment > Tax Rules and go into the affected Tax Rule and make sure it is enabled and it has a one or more countries selected against it by choosing the countries and selecting your tax rule from the drop down list.

Then go into Payment > Taxes and double check that the rule has actually been added (it's probably on the second since Prestashop went crazy with the US states ;) )

Then, check the bottom of that page and ensure Enable Taxes is On and if you wish, Tax in Cart is on.

Then go back into a Product and reselect the tax field and amend the price fields.

Mk - DId you apply the tax to a country(ies). Apologies if I've stated the obvious!

Hope this helps.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...