Sign in to follow this  
yournamehere

No WYSIWYG showing... HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi,

The WYSIWYG thing isnt showing around any of the input text (in CMS, or product information pages). I cant work out which files haven't installed or have uninstalled themselves... But basically, I need to it to work...

Any advice? I think it should be as simple as reinstalling a folder or two... but which folder? That's the question...

Cheers,
Sam

It hasn't been updated recently, so I would assume from a clean install. But it definately worked for some time so i can only assume that during the addition of something, one of the files has been dropped or replaced.

I just need to work out which file to reinstall, so that I get the facility back. There doesn't appear to be a module for WYSIWYG so it must be somewhere else. I'm just not sure where...

Any clues?

Cheers,
Sam

Exactly! Is the WYSIWYG Editor embedded into the page? I want to remove it as it adds rogue

tags when using the CMS :(