SEO Help Needed

karri

I am new to prestashop so please accept my apologies in advance...

I have created all my products but need some advice on what to insert into the following:

* Meta Title

* Meta Description

* Meta Keywords

I know what each of the above do and how to separate with commas and quotation marks. I just don't know what to write.

For example, the details of one of the products are as follows:

Manufacturer - Cat Mate

Product Code - 304B

Colour - Brown

Product Type - 2 Way Locking Cat Flap

Some of the information in the description is:

Features simple slide lock, transparent flap and brush sealed

Economically priced cat flap recommended for thin panels doors and screens to 13mm thick

Silent action will not frighten pets or disturb owners

The brush sealed flap with magnetic closure ensures a draftproof, weatherproof seal

If someone would be kind enough to assist me with this product, I can then use it as a guide to create my other products.

Many thanks in advance!!

Hello karri,

Try to add the most important information in Meta Title. In your case you can the product name and Manufacturer name or product name and other important information, for example product type or color or something else.

In Meta Description try to use a short description of your product, and again it should be the most important and useful information about your product.

List the products keywords in Meta Keywords. First should go the most important words and phrases.

Best regards

BelVG

I would lay out as below:

Meta Title: Cat Mate | Cat Flap | Water Proof Cat Flaps | Magnetic |

Meta Description: Cat Mate cat flap - Features simple slide lock, transparent flap, silent action, magnetic closure ensures a draft proof and weatherproof seal. Cheap cat flaps from 'your company'

Meta Keywords: cat flap, cat mate, weather proof, magnetic, flaps, silent action, draft proof

Other may have another opinion, but always open to that. :)

Hope this helps you on your way.

• Like 1