[SOLVED] Unhooked 'myaccount' module has dissappeared, how do I bring back?

Hello, I unhooked the my account block module from the left column because I wanted to move it to the right, and now I dont know where its gone as its no longer in the modules/positions list.

How can I now move this module to the right column?

Thanks

Change following lines in modules/blockmyaccount/blockmyaccount.php

if (!$this->addMyAccountBlockHook() OR !parent::install() OR !$this->registerHook('leftColumn') OR !$this->registerHook('header'))

to

if (!$this->addMyAccountBlockHook() OR !parent::install() OR !$this->registerHook('rightColumn') OR !$this->registerHook('header'))

Also

public function hookLeftColumn($params)

to

public function hookRightColumn($params)

Thankyou for the reply. The first change I made.

But when I made the second change 'public function hookLeftColumn($params)' something happened so the shop would not load at all.

I then uninstalled myaccount block, uploaded edited php file again and reinstalled block, and still the same problem.

• 2 years later...

Change following lines in modules/blockmyaccount/blockmyaccount.php

if (!$this->addMyAccountBlockHook() OR !parent::install() OR !$this->registerHook('leftColumn') OR !$this->registerHook('header'))
to

if (!$this->addMyAccountBlockHook() OR !parent::install() OR !$this->registerHook('rightColumn') OR !$this->registerHook('header'))

Also

public function hookLeftColumn($params)
to

public function hookRightColumn($params)

Hey,

Thanks for trying to help out.

Working with 1.5.5

Tried to make the changes you suggested. No luck.

What I did was a little different, in the beginning.  I used Live Edit and dragged My Account block to the top of the right column.  Okay, so far, so good. But then the original My Account block remains at the bottom of the left column.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Brian