Error on Order History after latest update

After recently updating from Prestashop 1.4.2.5 to 1.4.4.0 I have a problem with the jquery function on the order history after the customer logs in. When the customer clicks on an order, nothing happens, it should use a jquery function to display the order.

Instead I get the following error

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Timestamp: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:35:06 UTC

Line: 138

Char: 355

Code: 0

URI: http://www.cooltronics.co.uk/jacquesdesigns/js/jquery/jquery-1.4.4.min.js

I have checked all permissions and gone through everything else. The same also happens on all other browsers.

This function worked fine before; however it is worth pointing out that I made a backup of the site on my local server, undertook the upgrade as per Prestashop instruction and then ftp to test server to ensure all worked correctly. Everything does appear to work correctly with the exception of the Order History.

If anyone can offer any advice then I would be very grateful as I have tried all that I can and spent many hours looking through various forums for a solution or indication as to the problem.

Many thanks

I have now found the problem. Basically although I changed the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN value to the new domain name, I forgot to change the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL to the new value in the database when I moved the site to the test server and updated Prestashop. Even if you have SSL deactivated, it appears critical that both these values point to the same domain name. For some reason the jquery call when clicking on the order in order history was using the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL value and not the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN value.

Hope this helps anyone with a similar problem.

Regards