Add custom field to Contact Form

lozaria

Hi,

I'm using PS 1.4.3 and I want to add extra field - Phone number to my PS Contact Form. From this topic it came out that I need to edit 3 files:

1. contact-form.php (in your prestashop's root directory)

2. contact-form.tpl (in your themes directory)

3. contact.html (yourshopfolder/mails/en/ folder {if thats the language you are using})

However these instructions apply to PS 1.3.x. I made the required changes to contact-form.tpl and contact.html

Instead of contact-form.php it seems that I have to modify controllers/ContactController.php.

Would someone be so kind to point out to me what and where to put inside ContactController.php for my additional {phone} field?

Many thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm using PS 1.4.3 and I want to add extra field - Phone number to my PS Contact Form. From this topic it came out that I need to edit 3 files:

1. contact-form.php (in your prestashop's root directory)

2. contact-form.tpl (in your themes directory)

3. contact.html (yourshopfolder/mails/en/ folder {if thats the language you are using})

However these instructions apply to PS 1.3.x. I made the required changes to contact-form.tpl and contact.html

Instead of contact-form.php it seems that I have to modify controllers/ContactController.php.

Would someone be so kind to point out to me what and where to put inside ContactController.php for my additional {phone} field?

Many thanks!

How about this project? i also need to adding some fields into contact form, but i don't know how. i tried

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...