Delete customer Phone on invoice

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I was also struggling with this problem where I would be printing invoices to act as address labels and delivery notes for orders and thought it wasntt very professional to have the customers phone number on the parcel.

Anyway the way I deleted the phone numbers from the invoices is in:

Classes - PDF.php

Line 182.

delete 'PS_SHOP_PHONE'

Line 197

Change

(!empty($conf['PS_SHOP_PHONE']) ? self::l('PHONE:').' '.$conf['PS_SHOP_PHONE'] : ''), 0, 1, 'C', 1);

to

(!empty($conf['PS_SHOP_DETAILS']) ? self::l('Details:').' '.$conf['PS_SHOP_DETAILS'] : ''), 0, 1, 'C', 1);

Line 239

delete 'PS_SHOP_PHONE'

Delete lines 405 to 413

Hope this can help.

Jason

• 1 year later...

Thanks finlander, your update easily removes the phone numbers from the pdf invoice.

Is there a way to remove the phone number from the delivery address but keep the invoice address phone number visible?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I also want to remove phone numbers from addresses.. in invoice and delivery slips.. but i have PS 1.5.3.1 and those instructions above are not same in my case.. i don't have PDF.php under classes folder.. it is under Classes/PDF/pdf.php and it has not all those lines.. so can't find where to remove..maybe it is somewhere else but i spent an hour now searching in PDF related files, classes, templates..

Thanks in advance.

[sOLVED]

ok i dono if i should laugh or cry, the solution to remove phone number from addresses in invoices and delivery PDFs.. took me 2 hours to figure it out.. while it was 2 clicks away..

From within the classes files and after reading and following the logics .. i noticed the address is formatted according to countries.. and these formats are stored in the DB... i opened the DB and found them there.. then i realised that this issue could be manipulated from the BO under Localizations > Countries menu.. just edit the country you want and remove "phone" from the address format.. :angry:... anyway..

Hope this stupid tutorial will help someone else.. :D

Cheers !

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...