Twenga

geribis

Hi, I have installed TWENGA module and joined Twenga community. After 3 months I asked to cancel our account for some problems they couldn't solve (I sell in Euro and they publish our products in Pounds without making any conversion) They don't answer to our requests and doesn't explain how to cancel the account. I'm asking now to our lawyers to take care of this unanswered issue. Be aware of their behavior before installing this module.

Hi there,

This is the Twenga UK team here. We would like to apologies for the problems you have experienced with your Twenga partner programme. We are in discussions with Prestashop to resolve the problem regarding displaying products within the Twenga module in multiple currencies. In the meantime, retailers can always supply Twenga with a product feed with the right currency in the “Price” field.

If you wish to contact the team directly, please feel free to email us on the email address below.

Kind regards,

The Twenga Ready to Sell Team

E: [email protected]

Hi there,

This is the Twenga UK team here. We would like to apologies for the problems you have experienced with your Twenga partner programme. We are in discussions with Prestashop to resolve the problem regarding displaying products within the Twenga module in multiple currencies. In the meantime, retailers can always supply Twenga with a product feed with the right currency in the “Price” field.

If you wish to contact the team directly, please feel free to email us on the email address below.

Kind regards,

The Twenga Ready to Sell Team

E: [email protected]

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer. Please let us know when the conversion issue has been solved, and when the crowler for the Twenga (USA market) will be ready.

Thank you.

Best regards.

GR

• 8 months later...

I installed the mod and signed up for Twenga, they happily took my 75p and 8 days later I was still wating for my feed to be updated and included on their site.

I've now asked them to delete my account and have uninstalled the mod, if this is how they treat potential new customers I dread to think what they would be like should a problem occur.

Jay

• 5 years later...