Price Impact Problems

Please Help Me!

When we created the upgrade in my Prestashop to 1.4.3 the migration created a huge problem.. it populated all my items in combinations with a PRICE IMPACT that I never had before!

Consequently all prices are wrong... times 3000 items?????????

Why did this happen and is there a fix ?

The only saving grace is that my original prices are untouched in the item tab of the catalog!

Help! can there be a way to correct this and make all the prices with no impact?? rather than having to open up each item in the combinations and make the none box the choice to remove the impact !

The company who I have been working with has the ability to write code or whatever ...can this be fixed????

LisaM

The only saving grace is that my original prices are untouched in the item tab of the catalog!

Help! can there be a way to correct this and make all the prices with no impact?? rather than having to open up each item in the combinations and make the none box the choice to remove the impact !

If the prices are correct in the backend but wrong in the frontend ... did you try to change the theme to the default theme? Maybe there is a problem with your theme.

• 1 month later...