Modules page doesn't show after upgrading from 1.2.5 to 1.4.4

I know it's a huge upgrade and a long distance between versions, but maybe someone can give me an answer.

I've made a fresh installation on my localhost, to verify that this version (1.4.4) works fine, and it worked just fine.

So I upgraded my shop on localhost, from 1.2.5 to 1.4.4. I followed the instructions, and basically, all works fine (of course, I have to make the design from scratch) but in BO the modules page doesn't show nothing after breadcrumbs. During the installation I've deactivated all modules I've added, than, when I saw that the modules page don't show any module, I've deactivated from database all modules, but still none module is showing.

Any idea?

I know it's a huge upgrade and a long distance between versions, but maybe someone can give me an answer.

I've made a fresh installation on my localhost, to verify that this version (1.4.4) works fine, and it worked just fine.

So I upgraded my shop on localhost, from 1.2.5 to 1.4.4. I followed the instructions, and basically, all works fine (of course, I have to make the design from scratch) but in BO the modules page doesn't show nothing after breadcrumbs. During the installation I've deactivated all modules I've added, than, when I saw that the modules page don't show any module, I've deactivated from database all modules, but still none module is showing.

Any idea?

If you enable display errors 'on' in the config.inc.php file you can see the error.This is mostly an out of memory error caused by some custom modules.

You can try increasing memory in this file

ini_set('upload_max_filesize', '512M'); << I have set it to 512M

and this file > admin/tabs/adminmodules.php ini_set('memory_limit', '48M')

Most importantly,you should ask your server host to increase php memory limit ,i had mine at 25mb and i got it to 48.