Free shipping only for one country

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Doekia

is it possible to give free shipping to total amount if price is greater than 15 EURO and for rest according to weight Range. for all other country i want shipping based on weight ranges i have defined.

I have created two different carrier for two Zone (Zone 1- Netherlands, Zone 2 - World -ALL other Country ).

i Have set weight range in both the cases.

now i want to apply price range only to zone Netherlands where after 15 EURO free shipping start.

Any Idea????

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi Doekia

is it possible to give free shipping to total amount if price is greater than 15 EURO and for rest according to weight Range. for all other country i want shipping based on weight ranges i have defined.

I have created two different carrier for two Zone (Zone 1- Netherlands, Zone 2 - World -ALL other Country ).

i Have set weight range in both the cases.

now i want to apply price range only to zone Netherlands where after 15 EURO free shipping start.

Any Idea????

You  will have to create two shipping modules for Netherlands  -  one which will  show for upto 14  EURO   and the other  one for 15 EURO  and above.  You can set the shipping   here   at  0   if you want  to offer  Free Shipping  activate this module only  for  Zone 1- Netherlands .

I have tested this and it works

• Like 1