Customizing Top Sellers block into Product Description page

Hello Every One. I am a new user in Prestashop and using version 1.4.1. I have a problem adding Top Sellers block in my products description page. Matter is that in Home page i have transplanted Top Sellers block into Home page content and made it Horizontal images strip carrying 4 images with a jquery carousel.(please refer img1) Now i want to display the same TopSellers block in my Products Description page. i just Transplanted Top Sellers block into my Products page from Back Office But in my Products Page my design is entirely different (please refer img 2) so the transplanted module could not fit in my page and i left it. Now i just copied the same code from bestsellers.tpl from blockbestsellers module and pasted in product.tpl themes/ourtheme. file displaying the same image strip and changed the design according to my requirement.

Now it is displaying "No Best Sellers at this time" in the image strip (please refer img2) i have totally lost altering the code but ending up in NO SOLUTION Can any one pls help me in this regard

all is that i need to display top sellers images with different design in my product page (3-4 images in horizontal strip)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

ANIL

BANGALORE

post-250793-0-99873400-1311398586_thumb.jpg

post-250793-0-54890900-1311398623_thumb.png